APKTOOL V2.3.4 CMD EDITION FOR WINDOWS 7 / 8.1 /10 (32 BIT & 64 BIT)
Tool Description: It is a tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode resources to nearly original form and rebuild them after making some modifications; it makes possible to debug smali code step by step. Also it makes working with app easier because of project-like files structure and automation of some repetitive tasks like building apk, etc.
It is NOT intended for piracy and other non-legal uses. It could be used for localizing, adding some features or support for custom platforms and other GOOD purposes. Just try to be fair with authors of an app, that you use and probably like.
- Decoding resources to nearly original form
- Smali debugging: SmaliDebugging
- Helping with some repetitive tasks
- Android Pie Final Support.
- Fixed issue with rebuilding applications with $ or _ characters (aapt2 only).
- Fixed process executor to wait for response (15 seconds) in the case of identifying aapt version.
- Fixed issue with 0 size file being marked as doNotCompress.
- Updated aapt2 to latest version to handle various edge cases.
- Align the frameworks/base project for both aapt1/aapt2 builds.
- Update to Gradle 5.0 and fix warnings with upgrade.
- Fixed regression with compressing default AOSP filetypes like mp3.
- Fixed detection of aapt2 builds older than certain SDK versions.
Minimum system required:
• Name: ApkTool
• Version: v2.3.4 cmd edition
• File Size: 10.2 MB
• Main Developer: iBotPeaches
• Requires: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
• Bit: 32 bit or 64 bit (Both)
• Ram: All
• Graphic: No need
• Language Supported: English
How To Use: Click here